Table of Contents
The company was founded on February 22, 2011 by Andrea Giannangelo (who was a recent graduate in Economics), Carlo Rossi Chauvenet (lawyer) and Domenico Vele (Software Engineer), who immediately convinced investors such as the Digital Investment SCA SICAR fund, Andrea Di Camillo and Marco Magnocavalllo.
Iubenda had immediately an incredible success and today it has over 65 thousand customers worldwide and enjoys an excellent reputation, still having a limited competition.
The company currently operates in all European countries as well as in countries such as the United States, Canada, and Australia.
The main services that the platform offers are:
- Cookie Solution
- Terms and Conditions generation
- Consent Solution
- Internal Privacy Management
Let’s see them in more detail below.
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Monitoring of Facebook conversions
Finally, all policies issued by Iubenda are provided both in a simple and iconographic version and in a complete legal version.
This service is necessary to manage consent preferences as required by the ePrivacy Directive and the GDPR.
This service allows you to:
- Show the data collection alert
- Show the link “Do not sell my personal information” within the notice and in other parts of the website, thus facilitating the opt-out
- Detect the location and automatically apply the correct standards, even when there are more than one. When required, our solution allows to apply both CCPA standards and GDPR standards to the same users
- Automatically save and switch user preferences (including opt-out) to advertising service providers
In addition, the Cookie Solution is optimized to work with all mobile and touch devices.
Terms and Conditions generator
Optimized for all kinds of scenarios, from e-commerce and apps to the most complex marketplaces, and Software as a Service (SaaS), it also provides a dashboard to easily manage and edit documents.
With the Consent Solution there is the opportunity to enjoy some advantages, including:
- Storing multiple preferences for each user
- User-friendly dashboard
- Collecting user’s consent and privacy preferences in one place
Internal Privacy Management
- Define security measures for each data processing activity
- Define data retention policies for each processing activity
Let’s see them below:
These plans refer to trades with up to 25k page views per month. The price increases if you view more pages per month or if you want to implement Iubenda on multiple websites. It also boosts your maximum monthly page views to 50k.
There is also the possibility to purchase “bundles”, packages that include different services at the same time.
As for the payment methods, however, it is possible to pay by credit card or PayPal, being able to take advantage of the possibility of refund if requested within 14 days of purchase or renewal.
It is possible to:
- Set up an SRL company
- Open a VAT Number online
In addition to being one of the most advantageous platforms for its pricing, it also represents a 360-degree solution that allows to make websites and online businesses compliant with the law in multiple languages and legislation, with remote and automatic updates managed by an international legal team.
If you are interested in GDPR, please read more on: GDPR tools: more than 30 platforms for your business
Be curious! Do not limit yourself and do not stop at our proposal of tools! Check out our article Software Discovery platforms: the top 9 for us to find the one that best suits your needs.